Monday, August 1, 2011

Tallahassee Grapevine - Random Thoughts on a Monday

It's pouring rain outside.  I managed to sneak out to get a late lunch in between downpours. I have been working all day on the sponsored blogs - getting ready for this week's newsletter for Tallahassee Grapevine.

I was stressed out yesterday. I felt that we did not have any articles to include in the newsletter. As of right now, I have 9. Which is too many. And it is only Monday. People could write more before Wednesday. Ugh.

I am doing some work for a Tallahassee Dentist.  Trying to get his site optimized. I hope he understands that it takes time.

I am pretty excited because a lot of our generic keyword searches are pulling us up on the front page of Google now. Phrases like Tallahassee Coupons  or Tallahassee Blogs  or Tallahassee Events  or even Tallahassee Marketing -  Plus, a lot of firms in town are now signing up to use the site. It reminds me of Anchorman's "I'm kind of a big deal around here..."

We hired a salesperson today. He will do well. He needs to network. Once he exhausts his circle, he will have to have a pipeline going.

I guess I am done for today. Thanks for reading my rant. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment